- This event has passed.
Sykes Park Ride & Fly Trails – Trail Build Day
WORKDAY # 7
SORBA Atlanta and the City of East Point have partnered to develop what we hope will eventually become a series of connecting trails throughout the ATL Airport District by starting with beautiful Skyes Park in East Point. SORBA Atlanta is proud and excited to partner with the City of East Point to bring these trails to you next spring with the help of volunteers like you.
SORBA will be providing some coffee and morning snacks (Donuts, bagels, biscuits or similar)
1. Long Sleeve Shirt, Pants, a Hat or Headcover (Don’t come in shorts please.)
2. Work boots or shoes you don’t mind getting dirty
3. Gloves (we will have some to borrow, but yours are better)
4. At least one water bottle, filled with water of course =)
5. Your friends and family
There will be something to do for everyone, as we have a LOT to get done. On the agenda:
1. Continued Trash pickup
2. Continued Privet and English Ivy Removal
3. New Trail Building
4. Cleanup and modification of existing walking trails.
We will have a waiver for you to sign for you and any minors attending.