Join us for friends, fun and a little charity at Arches Brewing. MTB Atlanta is proud to partner with Arches to give a little back to the trail community through you and your friends drinking a few frosty cool ones.
Normally the first Saturday of the month is a work day at the Ride and Fly Trails, but we’ll be taking the day off, which is National Trails Day, so we can ride the newly finished “Rail Yard” loop in the morning (more on that later) We’ll then head to Arches (just a few miles away) for MTB Atlanta’s Spring get together.
Spring Get Together at Arches 1-8pm
– $1.00 of each beer sold will go back to MTB Atlanta for more trails! Check out all the amazing beer on tap https://www.archesbrewing.com/
– Cool prizes and give-a-ways
– Food Truck – yet to be named
– Cool new MTB Atlanta swag for sale
– Cornhole competitions all day
– Fire-pits, movies, and brewery tours
– Arches is kid-friendly, just please keep an eye on the kiddos
– Rain or shine
Ride and Fly Morning Challenge 10-12
– Ribbon cutting at 10 followed by Introductory laps to get familiar with it
– 6 lap competitions soon after (vague and limited rules still being figured out)
– Win something cool
– Dependent on the weather